Video How To Links Forum. Link to Google & YouTube Cub/Cadet How To Videos
Moderators: Barnyard, Team Cub
This is NOT my video, but I did follow this video pretty closely when I did my cub. A good clean how-to...
Mike in La Crosse, WI
- 5+ Years
- Posts: 7144
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:12 pm
- Location: PA, Allison Park (Am Hengelsberg)
- Zip Code: 15101
- eBay ID: lacrosseorgans
- Skype Name: Mike.Hengelsberg
- Tractors Owned: 1949 Cub "Merlin"
1955 Cub "Lewis"
- Circle of Safety: Y
Good lesson, remember to clean out the ring grooves real well prior to replacing.
1950 Cub Demonstrator "Clementine"
1950 Cub Demonstrator
1956 Fast Hitch Cub "Dino"
1948 Plain Jane Cub "Jane"
IH Cub Trailer
- 10+ Years
- Posts: 2697
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:28 am
- Location: MICHIGAN, OTISVILLE
- Zip Code: 48463
- Tractors Owned: 1956 FAST HITCH CUB
Return to Video How To's
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests