This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Innocent Man

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
Jim Reid
10+ Years
10+ Years

Innocent Man

Postby Jim Reid » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:24 am

An old farmer had 14 kids he told his wife if we have another kid i'm going to hang myself when she announced she was with child he went to the barn got a rope made a noose and prepared to end his life when he began to think about jumping he decided not to jump he said I might be hanging an innocent man.

Donegal Cub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Innocent Man

Postby Donegal Cub » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:52 am

Jim Reid wrote:An old farmer had 14 kids he told his wife if we have another kid i'm going to hang myself when she announced she was with child he went to the barn got a rope made a noose and prepared to end his life when he began to think about jumping he decided not to jump he said I might be hanging an innocent man.

Did someone tell him about the DNA test :lol:
Bernard
Donegal Cub.

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”