This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

choose words to the wife carefully

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
coppersmythe
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: '48 trimmed dash high crop cub , '78 3/4 cub , lo-boy/59 mower , '64 "galvanized" cub , cub-6 toolbar , sicklebar mowers , 54 blade , plow , mott mower , early belly mower . . international 1010 pickup with 345ci v-8 .
Circle of Safety: Y

choose words to the wife carefully

Postby coppersmythe » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:06 am

true story , I had a big chocolate Lab for many years , best dog . he passed away ( several years ago ) and i was very busy at the time . i got some yard bags , a bit thin , so i put one inside the other , and another so it was three bags "thick" . wrapped tight and put him in an old chest freezer at the shop to bury him later . When i got home , i told the wife about T-bone , she asked what did i do with him ? i said " I put him in three bags and then in the old chest freezer ". :shock: :shock: She gave me a look like i was a serial killer . coppersmythe...................

Lt.Mike
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 07727
Tractors Owned: 1 -'58 International Cub Lo-Boy
2 - '46 International A's
2 - '52 Farmall Cubs
1 - '53 Farmall Super A
1 - ‘41 Ford 9N with a ‘49 8N Engine
1 - ‘48 (5641) Allis Chalmers G

Re: choose words to the wife carefully

Postby Lt.Mike » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:50 am

:lol:
:surrender:
Quote by Gary Pickeral I like
"If it can cast a shadow, it can be restored"

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:01 pm

I have said a lot of things that did not come out right in my lifetime, but I think you have topped me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Donegal Cub
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donegal Cub » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:17 am

I guess you can count yourself lucky that your are not in there keeping the Lab company :lol:

coppersmythe
10+ Years
10+ Years
Tractors Owned: '48 trimmed dash high crop cub , '78 3/4 cub , lo-boy/59 mower , '64 "galvanized" cub , cub-6 toolbar , sicklebar mowers , 54 blade , plow , mott mower , early belly mower . . international 1010 pickup with 345ci v-8 .
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby coppersmythe » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:38 pm

Donegal Cub wrote:I guess you can count yourself lucky that your are not in there keeping the Lab company :lol:
A very good observation , but my wife is not a "dog aficionado" , T-bone actually tore up some wallpaper my wife had painstakingly put up in our washroom , when t-bone was just a pup . she never forgave him ( or me ) , that transgression . coppersmythe.....................PS: on second thought , your right , thankfully the freezer is rather small .............................

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”