This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

I got a broke Homelte Chain saw

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

Postby SONNY » Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:58 pm

You will still have to bend the lever slightly to adjust it even with new parts!!---330 is a decent saw, I got a whole new carb for a few bucks more than what a kit was going to cost, so check both options and see if that still be the case!----330 was more of a throwaway model, but I sure cut a lot of wood with the one I got! thanks; sonny

WKPoor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby WKPoor » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:37 am

would anyone know where i could order a carb kit for a homelite 330? the one i have isnt getting fuel.

I was just working on a Super XL that wasn't getting fuel. It had sat a few yrs and I found the fuel line was the problem. New line and it fired right up and ran perfect. The old rubber must have melted shut

JBall8019
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby JBall8019 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:47 pm

thanks guys
i am going to order the carb rebuild kit. i double checked the lines and they were clear. i put i teeny wedge over the lever that opens the needle and the saw ran, but it was not running that good.
thanks
john

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”