This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

WC styled Allis/ whats it worth?

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
deputy jailer
10+ Years
10+ Years

WC styled Allis/ whats it worth?

Postby deputy jailer » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:27 pm

I had a guy contact me via email about a WC styled Allis. I don't know much about it at the moment. I really don't know if it runs right now. He is just wanting to get it out of the way on his farm. WHat would something like this be worth? I know this isn't much to go on but I don't know that much about Allis WC's.

ImageImageImage

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Eugene » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:20 pm

It's worth it's weight in scrap metal. At most $200-

Running styled and unstyled WCs sell in the $600- to $800- range.

I have a running 36 unstyled WC and two parts WCs one styled and one unstyled. The 36 belonged to my grandfather. The tractor was given to me. I currently have way more in the tractor than it will ever sell for.

The WCs have several problems. No foot brakes. No hydraulics. No live PTO.

Lot of parts are available. It's cheaper to buy parts tractors than to buy parts.

For the same money you can get a WD and a bit more money a WD45. More horsepower, live PTO, live hydraulics, and 3 point adaptable.

If you have a WC and need parts perhaps buy. If you don't own a WC - do not buy one.

And as soon as I remove the pedestal from the unstyled and the transmission from the styled WC. Both are going to the scrap yard.

Eugene
I have an excuse. CRS.