This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Case VAS

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Joey
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 70403

Case VAS

Postby Joey » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:30 pm

Anyone know of the appoximate value of a running Case VAS in good condition? Thanks.

Ron Luebke
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 30145
eBay ID: 9716ron

Postby Ron Luebke » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:15 pm

i don't know what there worth but i have a friend who has a 53 and he wont name a price for it. he knows if he does i'll buy it.
TED NUGENT FOR PRESIDENT !!!

' its just plain ole Ron '

Joey
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 70403

Postby Joey » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:59 pm

Ron,

I just went and looked at two of them this afternoon. One was in good original condition, with original paint and decals, and the other has been brush painted. Preliminary research on the internet doesn't yield much information or pics, except for the production number of 1559 in three years - somewhat rare. These two VAS's were in running conditon, so they should bring a good price. They belonged to an 86 year young lady who lamented that she can't climb the darn thing because of a bum knee! She owned 5 tractors, but she said three (IH's) was enough for her to keep up her property. Hope I'm still kicking like her at that age!