This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Allis Chalmers G Cultivators

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe
Circle of Safety: Y

Allis Chalmers G Cultivators

Postby Bill Hudson » Fri May 09, 2008 9:09 pm

Folks,

I need some help locating information on cultivators for an Allis Chalmers Model G. I tried Google and was not satisfied with the results. Any help would be appreciated.

Why the interest in this? My neighbor asked me to help him with his vegetable operation and I couldn't turn down free veggies, plus cash to boot! Well he has a G and I have the task of cultivating and making the outfit work. I have some things figured out but a ready reference (ala farmallcub.com and Rudi's Manual Server) would be a great help.

See what happens when you ask to shine up your plow in one of his fields. :applause: :bellylaugh:

Bill
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Re: Allis Chalmers G Cultivators

Postby Bigdog » Sat May 10, 2008 7:27 am

Bill - there is a fellow on the ATIS antique tractor list by the name of Herb Metz who should be able to help you. I'll see if I can find his e-mail address. I know George W. has it if he sees this.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat May 10, 2008 8:23 am

ytmag.com also has an Allis Chalmers discussion forum, in addition to a forum called implement alley. one of those may be of help.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420

Postby George Willer » Sat May 10, 2008 10:07 am

Bigdog wrote:Bill - there is a fellow on the ATIS antique tractor list by the name of Herb Metz who should be able to help you. I'll see if I can find his e-mail address. I know George W. has it if he sees this.

Herb and Barbara Metz = metz-h.b@mindspring.com I have an address and phone number as well but don't think I should post them here.
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe

Postby Bill Hudson » Sat May 10, 2008 2:16 pm

BD, John and George,

Fellows, thanks for the information. I'll make the contact with Herb and follow up on the internet sites. Thanks again.

Bill
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6