This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Noise Reduction Side Panels

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
papermaker
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04416
Tractors Owned: 1940 Farmall A, 1946 David Bradley,1948 F-Cub,Cub 22 Mower,194 Plow,Cub 3 Cultivator,54A Grader/Snow Blade, A-Cub 33 Bean Harvester

Noise Reduction Side Panels

Postby papermaker » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Bought some 1250 Cadet side panels from a forum member "ksanders".I just want to say how pleased with the items that I received and the speedy turn-around.With all the scammers out there it's nice to know that there are still some honet people out there, Just want to say thanks again to Kevin!!!

Paul B
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40218
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Noise Reduction Side Panels

Postby Paul B » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Kevin is a nice, honest young man. He has/had several Cub Cadets and larger Farmall tractors.

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Noise Reduction Side Panels

Postby BigBill » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:43 pm

My 1200 is really much quieter with them over the narrow frames without them. I also did up the steering too with the steering box kit and the ball socket tie rod ends too. Plus i changed it over to the 1" front spindles too.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Cub Cadet”