This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Missed it by minutes

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Missed it by minutes

Postby Rudi » Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:06 am

Bruce called me last night. Seems there was a Cub Cadet with a mowing deck and a SNOWBLOWER for sale. They wanted $450.00??? :shock: :shock: :? :D Affordable :!: :D

I called about 3 minutes after Bruce called me. Guess what :idea: :roll: :(
It was already gone. For some reason, they didn't take the snowblower :?: :roll: :?: So that is stillavailable.

My search goes on...
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:12 am

:o How dissapointing Rudi. That sounded like it could have been just the machine you have been looking for. I wonder why the buyer did not want the blower?. Maybe it was extra $$$s and he lives in Florida Ha-Ha. :twisted:
Then came Bronson

Bruce Sanford
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Bruce Sanford » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:39 pm

Sorry to hear that Rudi,since it was a good buy. I will still keep an eye out for you though. 8) :) Bruce
owner of 48 fcub 34206 Cub cadets 108/102 with mower,snow thrower and blade

Return to “Cub Cadet”