This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Leinbach Machinery

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Bus Driver
10+ Years
10+ Years

Leinbach Machinery

Postby Bus Driver » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:23 pm

Old line ag equipment dealer. Not a lot for Cubs but occasionally had a used implement and some new parts that would work on Cubs, especially if they also fit other IH tractors. Over the years, I was at their place a number of times. Was a dealer for Woods and other major implement makers. Was by there yesterday and had planned a purchase. Closed-- sign announcing auction May 13. Looks to be a complete liquidation.
Luck favors those who are prepared

Boss Hog
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 23962
eBay ID: dmb2613
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Leinbach Machinery

Postby Boss Hog » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:25 pm

yes, i posted on this last week I believe
IN GOD WE TRUST
All others pay cash
Boss Hog
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely byJohn Emerich Edward Dalberg

Jim Reid
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jim Reid » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:52 pm

Leinbachs is only a mile from me and they had some good people working for them from what I have heard thru the grapevine one of the orginal owners sons and another relative own the property and contents and a drop in business plus a family disaggrement has led to the sale a liqudation company from Indian Trails,NC is conducting the auction everything is already tagged for bidders I will be there but probably will not be bidding for there is a 13 percent buyers fee and 16 percent if you use a credit card.

Jim

v w
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49053
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby v w » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:33 pm

Jim Reid wrote:Leinbachs is only a mile from me and they had some good people working for them from what I have heard thru the grapevine one of the orginal owners sons and another relative own the property and contents and a drop in business plus a family disaggrement has led to the sale a liqudation company from Indian Trails,NC is conducting the auction everything is already tagged for bidders I will be there but probably will not be bidding for there is a 13 percent buyers fee and 16 percent if you use a credit card.

Jim

So up the ante. Bid 20% lower. Then use a credit card with cash back. Might not win many auctions though. Vern

Return to “Farmall Cub”